the YuYu the YuYu

Wonderful

I don't think the author or anyone else needs me to tell them that this movie is excellent. But this movie is excellent.

The People's Mario The People's Mario

Cool

As a socialist, this has special significance to me! Thanks very much for your efforts, they made me smile.
Seven points to Mario's Red Revolution!

Intriguinglies Intriguinglies

weak

Well done, you appealed directly to the kinder-goth market and won their shallow praise. This is infantile, it's full of plot holes and bad acting, bad animation, bad pronunciation and a very superficial attempt at being Tim Burton (which in it self, is a crime).
Perhaps it’s time to put away your Johnny the Homicidal maniac comics and actually consider the substance of your work.
Your animation technique needs much improvement; the characters conceptual design was lackluster, but they were made supernatural by your shoddy style.
I suppose the potential is there, you just need a good concept.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Take that, Black America!

The adventure is based to heavily around finding the correct item to use, and less about solving puzzles. But saying that: I managed to make it through to the end.
But other than game play problems, there are also some deep issues with race. Johnny, the white guy is the obvious anti-hero, unkempt but righteous (in his own nihilist way), verses the antagonistic blacks (and Chinese). The game also assumes quite a bit about ghetto life and asserts a great deal of classist messages (such as bum being so lonesome and unredeemable). There is a lot being said in this game, and very little is constructive; in fact, it's almost down-right hateful.